Miss India Campus Princess 2020 auditions will be held in Lucknow at one of the finest Fashion Institutes – Asma Hussain Institute of Fashon Technology (AIFT), Lucknow. The audition will be judged by Miss Universe India 2014 Noyonita Lodh. This is going to be once in a lifetime opportunity for those girls who dream to make it big in Fashion and Entertainment Vertical.
After Priyanka Chopra, the next Desi girl who makes it big on the global stage might be found this time. Get ready to be found if you are the one…
Here are RULES & ELIGIBILITY Criteria
• Nationality: Indian Passport Holder, Must carry a valid ID
• Age: 18-28 years as on 31st December, 2020
• Relationship Status: The applicant should be unmarried.
• Height: 5’5″ & above.
• Student of any recognized educational institution.
• Participants need to send 3 photos (CLOSE UP, MID SHOT & FULL LENGTH) with their name to email@example.com | Keeping the email SUBJECT as – Campus Princess
• If selected, the applicant will have to follow the dress code of a Black Cocktail Dress (Preferably Knee Length) and Stilettos while walking the ramp.
The LAST DATE for registration is NOVEMBER 10, 2019 and LATE CANDIDATES will NOT be entertained.
Interested girls can REGISTER Now on the following link:
So, Get ready girls, it’s time to put your best foot forward! See you all on the 12th of November.
#CampusPrincess2020 #RoadtoMissIndia #DreamBelieveRealize
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!